Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yummylicious Pumpkin Cupcakes!!





Pretty much the only pumpkin flavored food I like is this delicious chocolate chip pumpkin bread that my grandma and mom & aunts have made every year since I can remember. I need to get the recipe! Anyways, I found this recipe for "Quick & Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes" and thought I'd give them a whirl! I figured we could pass them out to friends and family that do like pumpkin flavoring! I love finding new traditions to start with my family and I thought this would be fun for us to do!





After making the cupcakes of course we had to taste test them and OH...MY...GOODNESS...GRACIOUS!! These are absolutely delicious! We topped them with cream cheese frosting...oh boy oh boy!! The best cupcakes I've ever had!

So, here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
1 package (18.25 oz) spice cake mix
1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
cream cheese frosting (or vanilla frosting)
sprinkles

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Either use paper cupcake liners or spray cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray. (We have fall themed cupcake bakeware so I just sprayed with cooking spray.)
2. Blend cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, veg oil and water in large bowl until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into cupcake pan.
3. Bake for 18-23 minutes (ours only needed to bake for 15-16 minutes and they were done) or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
4. Let cupcakes cool and then decorate to your liking!




ENJOY!!!! Now we're off to finish making them and start delivering them! We're even taking a batch to hubby's work as a little treat on a rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment