Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FOOTBALL

Our family!!


This year my stepson, Taylor is playing football and we were lucky enough to get to go see one of his games! My hubby works 6 days a week so getting a day off during the week is hard and Taylor's games have been on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Things worked out that hubby was able to get yesterday off so we drove the 5 hours over to where Taylor lives and watched him play!!! His team played really well, spanking the other team 26-0!! WOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Here are some pictures---mind you I'm taming it WAY down! I took about 100 pictures from his game! LOL

Keegan & I made signs to show our support:


GO #51!!!!




We're really hoping Taylor sticks with football, he seems to be a good player and enjoys everyone cheering for him and watching him play! Hopefully next year we'll get to see more of his games!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment