Thursday, October 22, 2009

Uggghhh...bad weigh-in!

Darn it all to heck! LOL PMS got the best of me this week and I managed to eat just about every sweet in the house that wasn't nailed down or in someone else's mouth already! LOL I gained a whole flippin 2.4 lbs this week bringing my total lost back down to 16.6 lbs! Grrrrr.... I even went for my 3 mile walk but only one night and boy howdy could I tell that I had already gotten out of shape! I guess it's been over a month, at least, since I was walking regularly so to go all gung-ho and do my lengthy walk was pushing it! I got all huffy and puffy up a hill that wasn't even phasing me before and my legs & butt hurt for 3 days! LOL I've really been slacking on my diet for the past several weeks so I'm actually surprised that I hadn't had a big gain prior to this one. This is the kick in the butt I needed to jump start me again! Our home life schedule is slowing down (Praise the Lord) so I'm hopefully going to be able to start going on my walks again or at least squeezing in a workout sometime during the day! I think I'm going to make an appt. with my Dr. to get my hormone levels checked out. I've noticed that since I've had my daughter there's at least one week of the month that I feel so low in energy and I have no patience whatsoever which I know is what everyone says PMS is but in my whole 28 years of life, I've never had the mood swings or the loss of energy or any of that and I sooooo don't want to live like that! I don't want my poor hubby to deal with it or for my kids to grow up remembering their mom as a crazy person! LOL Maybe I need to be put on birth control or something to regulate my hormone levels...we'll see! Just not sure which Dr. I need to call...my regular Dr. or my OB-GYNO Dr??? Thankfully that horrible week is over or at least getting there! I was able to get some house work done today that I haven't been able to do the past 5 days! So weird!
Anyways, we have our homeschool co-op tomorrow and it's 10:40pm and I don't even have my lesson plan together...YIKES! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment