Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3rd and final post for today...hopefully! LOL

Ok, so yesterday was just such a great day and I took about 255 pictures so I thought I'd break my posts up into 3 seperate ones so sorry about that! LOL Scroll down to see the other 2 posts if ya want to! :)

We went to a really cool pumpkin patch that we'd never been to before and had a great time!! We went on a tractor ride through the pumpkin patch, pet some goats, walked through a huge corn maze and just looked around at everything! Keegan (my almost 7 year old son) proclaimed, "This is the best day of my LIFE!" Awwwww....that's what parents love to hear! I'm so glad he had such a great time! The Lord blessed us by keeping the rain away and we got lots of great pictures!

Here are pictures from the corn maze:
The kiddos in front of the corn maze sign.


Off we go:

I sure love him!

Keegan & I acting scared:

Daddy helping Tatym through the maze:


This is the ginormous apple Keegan picked out for a snack! No joke, the thing was almost as big as his head and it weighed 1.27 POUNDS! YIKES!

So big, he couldn't even eat the whole thing! LOL


The kiddos:




Mining area:


Feeding the goats:



Getting goat kisses:


Daddy caught with his pants down! LOL


Our trip through the pumpkin patch:

She loves pumpkins!

My boy & me! :)
Tatym wasn't too thrilled about riding behind the tractor:

All-in-all it was a fabulous day!!! We agreed to make the 2 1/2 hour trip to this pumpkin patch a new family tradition!!!


2 comments:

  1. Where is that pumpkin patch? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family is ADORABLE, looks as if you guys had a great time...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete