Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yummy Letters


It's been one of those crazy kind of days so here it is, 2pm and the kids haven't had lunch yet. I decided to make up some breadsticks and instead of just doing regular plain ol' breadsticks I decided to spell out my son's name with the dough. I had some extra dough so I made a T for Tatym and a circle and then just some little dough bites.

I just used a regular can of Pillsbury breadstick dough and set the oven at 375*. I greased a baking sheet and made out the letters/shapes and put it in the oven for 5 minutes. After the timer went off I covered each piece with butter, sprinkled some italian blend cheese and some garlic salt on the top and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes. And of course you can never have to much butter on bread, when it was done I spread a little more butter on the top and served them up to the kiddos! Keegan was super excited about it, Tatym on the other hand could care less! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment