Friday, January 29, 2010

Yay, co-op is starting again!


Our homeschool co-op is starting the newest semester next Friday and being the procrastinator that I am, I'm just now getting my lesson plans together. I've had this awesome preschool curriculum from Funshine Express since 2007 and it's come in handy for my PreK/K class. The picture above is of some of the games that came with the curriculum that I'm coloring and cutting out and getting ready for my preschoolers. If you are looking for PreK curriculum, definitely check out Funshine Express. I definitely plan on ordering another year of curriculum from them once Tatym turns 3. I guess now they even have a curriculum for babies but that's not for me! :) That seems a little nuts to me to buy school curriculum for a baby but to each his own and whatever floats your boat, right?! LOL Anyways, I'm super super super excited to be starting co-op again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment