Thursday, January 7, 2010

The WORLDS BEST cinnamon rolls!!!



So I've checked out The Pioneer Woman blog a few times (LOVE HER) but I can't remember what sent me over there to check out her cinnamon roll recipe but I'm EVER SO THANKFUL I DID! I've never made homemade cinnamon rolls unless it came out of a Pillsbury tube! LOL Just the whole process of doing one part then waiting an hour, doing another part and waiting another hour...just doesn't appeal to me. Last night hubby had a friend over so they were playing video games and I didn't have much else to do so I thought I'd give the recipe a whirl and hope for the best! Click HERE to be taken to her recipe which even includes pictures which was SUPER helpful for this first-timer! I made the first portion of the recipe and left it in the fridge overnight (which you can either go ahead and make them right away or save them for a day or two in the fridge) and then busted them out this morning. This recipe, at least for me, made 33 rolls so I plan on putting several in the freezer and saving for a rainy day special breakfast and I plan on giving some to my neighbor and maybe some to our family around town. These are by far the best cinnamon rolls I have EVER tasted in my ENTIRE life! DEEEEEE-LISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment