Friday, December 18, 2009

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Every year in December my mom, my sister, Kimberly, my grandma & I all get together and do some major baking one day. We generally try to rotate who's house we do it at to make the driving fair and this year it's my turn! This year on the baking menu we have Buckeyes (chocolate covered PB balls), which I'll post the recipe tomorrow or the next day! These have got to be the biggest hit of all. I've already got some requests for these so I know I'm going to have to make a mother-load of them! :) We're also going to do sugar cookies, peanut butter blossoms, chocolate (white & milk) covered pretzels, muddy buddies, andes mint cookies, ritz cracker pb sandwiches dipped in chocolate (not sure if there's a shorter name for those), reeses pb bars, and most likely some pumpkin cupcakes! PHEW...it's going to be a long day! Now my kitchen is ITTY BITTY so cramming 4 of us in there and most likely my little Ms. Tatym will want to be in the mix, it's not an easy thing to do. I'm going to set up "work stations" with folding tables and pretty much take up the kitchen, dining room and living room areas! I'm really excited to spend some time with these ladies, we have a great time together doing this! I'll have plenty of pics and recipes to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment