Friday, February 12, 2010

*~* One happy lady right here! *~*

Yes, I've always had bigger than normal feet for a girl. I remember being in 3rd grade and wearing like a size 6 in women, maybe bigger. I guess I've just gotten used to my ski length feet but boy howdy, seeing Bitty in my shoes really makes me realize just how big my clodhoppers are! LOL As an adult, I can fluctuate between a 10-11, depending on the shoe brand and style but man, it's like half the length of my daughter! :)


My hubby has a huge love of guns but always feels bad spending the money on them so tonight he said he wanted to talk to me about a compromise he had in mind! He asked if I'd be ok if he got a gun, if he bought me the red Kitchen Aide I've been drooling over for a VERY long time. Hello?! Do you think it took me more than 2 seconds to respond with "OF COURSE!"? I bet it was half of a second for me to answer! I'm sure as heck not gonna pass up that plan! LOL You should have seen how quickly he jumped up, grabbed his phone and called the gun store to try to work out a deal (gotta love the salesman in him, LOL) and flew out the door at 5:30 so he could buy the gun before they closed at 6pm. On his way home he got this *insert angelic rejoicing song*:



Hubby said I seemed more excited about the mixer than I did when he brought home the Cricut for my Christmas present....I don't know, I think it's about the same excitement! :) Let me just say that I love my husband!!!!!! He hasn't been the best about gift giving (definitely not his love language) but the last couple of years (we've been together for 10.5 years) he's really been steppin up and getting me some whopper of gifts! THANKS BABE-A-LICIOUS, YOU'RE THE BEST! <3>


I can't wait to whip up batches of goodies with that little miss as she's growing up and of course with my son too!

Isn't it so pretty??? Now all I need is a bigger kitchen so I have more room to whip up my yummy-ness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment