Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Yesterday I started loading the dishwasher and got sidetracked for a little bit and when I came back, this is what I found:



A little someone must've thought her shoes needed a good cleaning! LOL Now I know to check it before I start it!


Yesterday I hosted a Craft Night at a local party room. It's just a fun thing we do to get us moms out of the house and we all hang out, working on our various craft projects. We order pizza and bring goodies to share and spend 5pm-midnight chatting and getting some stuff done that we might not be able to get done at home. Last night we didn't have a whole lot of ladies come, just 4 of us total but we had fun! I was able to get 3 tu-tu's made, one with red & white tulle:




One with hot pink & green tulle:



And the third had baby blue and yellow tulle:


I also got Valentine cards made for my hubby & kids:



I made a big rice krispy heart to take to Craft night and it was oh so yummy! The perfect amount of gooeyness!


I also made the Peach Crumb Cake that I found on Bakerella.com (my favorite go-to site when I want to whip up a super fun and yummy dessert!


Hubby and I agreed that the new gun and Kitchen Aid qualified as our Valentine's Day gifts to each other so we weren't going to get each other anything else. I already had a box of chocolates and cookies for him along with a card from the kids that when it got opened it made sounds like someone was farting (gotta love farting jokes, huh). I didn't expect him to get me anything else but he surprised me with this cute little guy!

It's a Love Turtle!!! How cute is that?! I really am a lucky lady!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Blogland!!!
1 Corinthians 13:1-8a, 13
The Excellence of Love
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails;

But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh! So glad you got a pick of those tiny shoes in the dishwasher!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! If you'd like, you can download the rest of my calendar here:

    http://sillybeeschickadees.blogspot.com/2010/01/calendar-girl.html

    ReplyDelete