Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Freakish :O}

So for my birthday my hubby let me do some shopping around town and I found this A-DORABLE apron and fell head over heels in love with it. Seriously, never in a million years did I think that in my lifetime I would be that excited about an apron of all things but hello...it's FABULOUS! :) I was hoping they'd have one with red ribbon or even pink ribbon (my favorite colors) but this green is super cute too so I'm perfectly happy with it! My hubby thinks it's cute how excited I got over it...he's the best! Here are some pics (click on the pic to enlarge):



Fabulous, right?! :) LOVE IT!

It's getting close to LOVE DAY aka Valentines Day so I needed to get my hiney in gear and make up my Valentines for my Preschool/Kindergarten kiddos at co-op. I made 23 of these bad boys:


The wrapper says, "You're A BLAST!" The inside is a roll of the big, fat Smarties (you could also use lifesavers) and topped with a Hershey's Kiss and then I cut out "flames" from red construction paper and bada-bing, bada-boom: A VDay Rocket! Thank you to Family Fun for the idea, I think the kids will love it! I also bought some Precious Moments Valentines Day cards and stuck them in a sandwich baggie along with the rockets and I used some of the cards for all the moms (about 35) and attached a mini candy bar or bag of M&M's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's Day! I pretty much love to celebrate every holiday...any excuse to decorate the house and do some fun crafts and bake some yummy holiday recipes is my kinda fun!

Now I'm off to make some of those yummy cinnamon rolls for our co-op Moms' Lounge! I feel kinda bad since we're all trying to eat better and lose weight but a yummy treat once in awhile isn't a big deal and this recipe makes like 33 rolls so it's perfect to feed the masses! :)
BYE ALL!!

1 comment: