Friday, March 12, 2010

My newest adventure...COUPONS!!


I've always been intrigued by the people that use coupons. Hearing about the CouponMom and how she can buy hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for next to nothing seemed like a fairytale! I've tried clipping coupons before and never quite got the hang of it to really make it worthwhile. I bought the CouponMom book but haven't quite found the time to really read it. My awesome friend, Alisha, informed me that she is a couponer (yes, that's the word I'm going to use LOL). I begged for her to bestow her vast wisdom upon little ol' me and she happily accepted the challenge! :) Last night she told me which coupons to be sure to print out and off we went to Safeway. To make a long story short, I was able to buy 5 boxes of brand name cereal, 10 boxes of a variety of fruit roll-ups and fruit gushers, 2 sandwich lunchables, a bag of salad, 2 bags of mixed veggies, 2 bottles of salad dressing, a bottle of flavored water and 2 little bags of chocolate coins all for around $6.50!!!! Isn't that just magical??? I'm totally hooked!!! So be prepared to see posts about my wonderful finds and all the things I'm learning! THANK YOU ALISHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment