Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm totally hooked!

Tonight I went out on another coupon adventure with my friend Alisha. I blame her for newest obsession/addiction with coupons and sale hunting but I love her for it! :) I was able to get all of this for only $14.85!


Out of all of that, this stuff was completely FREE...well, actually I got paid $0.12 because the Buddies soap was only $0.97 and I had $1 off each of them! I really should have been paid another $1 because the Monopoly card game was now marked down to $4 and I had a $5 off coupon but the store manager at the time just let me get it for free. Can't complain too much about that! LOL


So, go to coupons.com and print off their coupon for $1 off any Johnson's baby product and go to walmart and let THEM pay YOU $0.03 to buy a bar of Buddies soap. Better yet, print off two coupons and let them pay you $0.06 and get 2 bars! :) Then head over to playsaver.com and print off their coupon for $5 off a Monopoly game and head to Walmart and buy the Monopoly Deal card game and either get it for free or let them give you $1 for buying it (depending on how the sales manager handles it). I also printed off the coupons for $4 off Hungry Hippos and Connect 4 and paid $1.24 for each travel size game! Oh and they have a coupon for buy one, get one free of the My Little Pony toys (only the single assortment) so I bought 2 of them and only paid $5! I am totally loving this! :) It's such a great way to restock my gift box (I have 2 rubbermaid bins that I stock up with various things I find on sale throughout the year and when someone's birthday comes up I just look through my bins and put together a present).

No comments:

Post a Comment