Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sassy hair bows!

I recently was browsing the etsy.com site and saw some adorable hair bows. As always I try to think about whether I could make some of my own so I started searching online for a video or blog on how to make these cute hair bows! Turns out, they are SUPER easy to make!!

Here is a video that I used to learn how:


Here I have some of the ribbon on the wooden dowels:

Here are 3 of my finished bows:


I looked all over town for some alligator clips to put these bows on but couldn't find any. I resorted to ordering wholesale from eBay so now I'm just waiting for my clips to arrive so I can hot glue the bow onto the clip! I'm so excited about these and my daughter kept saying how cute they were! LOVE IT! These would make great birthday/Christmas gifts too!

1 comment:

  1. Those are sooo cute. I think i might use this idea for my daughters birthday party... All the girls are very crafty so this will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete