Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lots of summer FUN!!

I can't believe it's already July 8th but thank goodness we're finally getting some awesome weather here on the coast! The kids and I have been having lots of fun (daddy too, when he's not working) going to the lakes, going fruit/veggie picking, birthday parties, fun projects around the house, Wildlife Safari, 4th of July festivities, etc. It's been a great summer so far!!
Here are some pics from our activities so far! An afternoon at the lake having a picnic and hanging out with friends:
Tatym stealing snacks from our friends and sitting on her throne! LOL

Gotta love throwing sand in the air and managing to get it on your head! :)

The 5 small specks around the grass on the left hand side of the sand dune is my friend Dea with her 3 oldest kiddos and my son, Keegan! Those crazy kids thought it would be fun to climb the dune all the way to the top and run down! It was fun but a LOT of work!



Keegan floating on the lake! Heavenly!!

HOME:


Fun on the 4th of July at the park:

Keegan caught a fish at the fishing derby booth (thank you to the local fire department!!):

ENDLESS performing at the park (they are one of our worship teams at church)--Ray & Christina and Bryan:

Tatym loved the sheep!

Gotta love smores in the backyard!



Wildlife Safari!!
We stopped for a picnic and to get the wigglies out!


My hubby & I have agreed that I have like a million pictures of various animals from Wildlife Safari, the Game Park, fairs, etc. that I don't need to take anymore pictures...but I couldn't help it! However, I did manage to only take 2 pictures of this giraffe and 2 pictures of the elephants and that was it for this trip! LOL



Then it was off to pick cherries (we got peas too but no pics of that):

Tatym would climb up in her stroller, grab cherries out of the box, climb back down and then go put them in another ladies bucket! I think the lady was paying her! LOL

I see a monkey in the tree!!

All the kids and the goods! They were such awesome helpers and I think everyone had a stomachache by the end of the day from eating too many cherries!


Well, that's just a few days of our fun, I'll post more, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment