Monday, November 9, 2009

Weddings!!

So this past weekend my hubby's best friend tied the knot! :) The wedding was wonderful of course! I just LOVE weddings! The love that's in the air, everyone is happy at weddings...it's awesome! I haven't been to many weddings but I just love watching the way the bride & groom look at each other with such love and adoration and you just know they have hopes & dreams of the fairytale life together! I wish that all couples could keep that feeling through all parts of their lives together! If not keep it, at least be able to look back and remember what it felt like to be so in love with this other person that you just knew they were your perfect match and that you could conquer the world together! In a time where marriages are breaking up left and right and people are even feeling like marriage is an old tradition not suitable or needed this day and age, it's soooooo amazing to be a part of someone's special day, to watch two people make a vow to stick it out and to stay by each others side...have I mentioned I love weddings?! LOL It was a great weekend! Congrats to Anthony & Amy! May the Lord bless you with a very long and very happy marriage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment