Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Pictures

So we haven't had family pictures done since our son was around 2 years old. Mind you, he's turning 7 on Saturday so yeah, we were way past due for some updated shots! Now, I don't pay for professional pictures because I much rather prefer to take the kids to somewhere nice and do the pictures the way I want them done but you can't exactly take a whole family shot when you're behind the camera! My dear, sweet friend Julia got a new fancy shmancy camera (oh yes, I'm jealous as all get out LOL) and I've always drooled over her photography skills so I jumped at the chance to have her take pictures of our family! I LOVE the end results! She spent like 2 hours with us (not exact sure of the time...sorry) and we walked all around this park taking pictures as we went along! Here are just a few of my favorites! Keep in mind that she took 245 pictures!!! :) Love you Julia!




No comments:

Post a Comment