Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who woulda thunk it? DELICIOUS!


My friend Theresa made this delicious cucumber water and I just HAD to have the recipe!  Lo & behold, it's a recipe from our Pampered Chef website!  AWESOME!  (FYI, I'm officially a Pampered Chef Consultant!  SOOOO EXCITING!  Who doesn't LOVE Pampered Chef???)  Anyways, this water is beyond delicious and SUPER refreshing so I thought I'd share the recipe!

All you need is:
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
2-3 lemons (PC listed limes but I used lemons)
1 medium cucumber (I only used about half)
7 cups cold water

Directions:
Place sugar and salt into pitcher. Slice lemons in half and juice into pitcher (make sure seeds don't go in).  Add cucumber slices and water to pitcher; cover with lid. Mix until sugar is disolved.  Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Pour into ice-filled glasses.



Yield: 6 servings 


Nutrients per serving: (1 1/3 cups): Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 55 mg, Fiber 0 g

1 comment:

  1. I went home last night and made a double batch of this! YUMMY!! I used the real lemon juice like we talked, and I like your version much better! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete