Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ladies' Craft Night

I have so much fun getting together with the ladies and having a good ol' fashioned craft night!  So last night a group of us got together in a local party room and spent 6 hours working on projects ranging from wrapping Christmas presents to sewing!  It was a lot of fun and something that I'm going to schedule on a monthly basis!  Thanks to my addiction to Pinterest, I have quite the list of crafts/projects that I want to work on so I started with the glittery ornaments and pom pom pens!




Aren't they cute?!  I think they all turned out better than I expected considering I had never done either one of these projects before!

I've seen the ornament project on a few different blogs but I definitely want to give credit for the pom pom pens to Sara at SewSara (click on the blog name to go to the posting).  I'm so totally making some of those headbands for my daughter!

I can't wait to work on other craft projects!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment